Tara S. David attended Florida Atlantic University, double majoring with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Interdisciplinary Studies in Social Science, graduating in 2007. Following her graduation, she attended law school at St. Thomas University School of Law. In her first semester, Tara earned the achievement of the best student in the study of Property. After her first year, she worked in Miami for an AV-rated law firm specializing in corporate defense. During her second year of law school, she started working at a small law firm that focused on probate, guardianship, and estate administration/litigation, became a member of the St. Thomas Law Review and a member of the Inns of Court. Tara studied abroad in Rome, Italy after her second year with Temple University Law School and remained working for the same firm. After graduating from law school in 2011 with a Juris Doctor cum laude, Tara co-founded Vincent & Scardina, P.A., continuing her practice within the same areas of law, and was a shareholder and director of the firm for three years.
Tara presently is the founder and attorney at the Estate Law of Florida, P.A., which was established in 2015. Tara was born and raised in Pompano Beach, FL, and spends her free time with her family.
Admitted to Practice
- The Real Property Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Member, 2012-Present
- The Rotary Club of Pompano Beach, Board Member, 2017-2019
- Greater Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2016-Present
- Greater Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, 2021-Present
- Parkland Chamber of Commerce, 2021-Present
Honors & Awards
- Lead Counsel Rating in Probate Law, Thomson Reuters, 2018-Present
- Law Firm of the Week, Practice Panther, 2016
- Paul Harris Fellow, 2018
- Top 3 Best Estate Planning Lawyers in Pompano Beach, Florida, Three Best Rated, 2019
- Top 3 Best Estate Planning Lawyers in Pompano Beach, Florida, Three Best Rated, 2020
- Top 3 Best Estate Planning Lawyers in Pompano Beach, Florida, Three Best Rated, 2021
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Florida Super Lawyers, 2021
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Florida Super Lawyers, 2022
- Best Guardianship Law Specialist 2019 – Florida, US Business News Legal Elite Awards
- Best Probate Attorneys in Pompano Beach, Expertise, 2021
- Best Probate Attorneys in Pompano Beach, Expertise, 2022
- Best Probate Attorneys in Deerfield Beach, Expertise, 2021
- Best Probate Attorneys in Deerfield Beach, Expertise, 2022
- Neighborhood Favorites, Nextdoor, Pompano Beach and Margate, 2022
Tara did a great job preparing our estate planning documents and walked us through everything we needed to know and gave us peace of mind.
My wife and I had some estate planning work completed by Tara. She was very personable, professional and she made the process as easy as can be. I will be returning for any future work and recommend.
My wife and I met with Attorney David and her staff , who were all very professional and courteous. The team was accurate, prompt and helpful throughout the process. All our questions were addressed and answered. All the documents were well organized and presented in a timely matter. At our final meeting my wife , daughter and myself were welcomed at her office with all our documents and paperwork in good order. Attorney David is someone I know consider as part of my professional team who can assist our family in many legal matters. Also the follow up before, during and after our phone calls, emails and meetings were prompt and responsive. Many thanks to Tara and her staff. Respectfully submitted, Matthew K.
Tara did a superb job of preparing essential documents for us and a trust we manage. The work was top notch and completed in a timely manner. Her law firm will be our go to organization for future legal services.
Working with Tara has been very helpful for me. She was always attententive, patient and kind. She's really great at her job. Tara stood out for how quick she was and well organized. I definently reccomend her and trust her!
The services that we received was awesome! Being that we live in another state and had no idea of the Florida Estate laws , my sister and myself were at a loss as how to move forward with our late fathers estate. There were time that Tara would have to hold our hands and walk us thru all the paper work and what the Florida courts required. Tara and her staff are truly wonderful!! I recommend this practice to anyone who is in need of any Legal Estate issues!!